- Wood – bowling at speeds of 95mph – takes four wickets, including two in two
- Moeen has three, including both openers in successive balls
- England slipped from 231-4 to 277 all out on 2d morning
- Gabriel (2-49) & Roach (4-forty eight) rapidly and aggressive
- Stokes made Seventy 9, Buttler 67, Burns 29
- West Indies maintain unassailable 2-0 series lead
BBC cricket correspondent in St Lucia
It be true long gone a bit of serene after that manic afternoon. The ball has long gone a bit of sentimental and Stuart Substantial is bowling a form of containing spells it appears.
But England if truth be told easiest a wicket away from getting by.
It appears love Joe Root is munching on one thing chocolatey on the drinks spoil.
In between mouthfuls he’s having a discover alongside with his avid gamers. One final push to carry out the job?
Moeen continues to search out threatening in spite of no longer discovering any dart. One offer skips on off the pitch and beats the threshold. Jonny Bairstow snaffles it up and groans in awe.
That is drinks!
Ruth Brooksbank: I develop regularly ever see this on my BBC homepage – I would possibly presumably perhaps also fetch feeble to headlines love this.
Kemar Roach appears better than his Test average of 11.67. By the very best scheme he’s from a reputation called St Lucy in Barbados which appears gorgeous on Google Photos.
The Cricket Social statistician
Moeen Ali has taken 40 wickets in the eight Assessments since his maintain.