Linder is a RTW label based in New York City. Our aesthetic is modern and forward- thinking, as we embrace sophisticated materials and refined silhouettes.
- Support with in house shoots
- Maintaining showroom space
- Support with production for shows
- Supporting and researching social media
- Branding research
- Support in content creation
- Managing and organizing branded content
- Assisting with shoot production and post production
- Organizing and assisting in various aspects of show production
- Overall operations assisting
- Market research and photo sourcing
- Research tasks related to brand operations
- Recording expenses
- Help on site during castings
- Assist with day-to-day management, scheduling and image needs of our official accounts on Facebook and Instagram.
- Daily interaction with the accounts.
- Must be able to think outside the box, and have an ability to manage time well.
- Extremely organized and detailed oriented
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Deadline Driven
- Take on tasks through completion
- Works well with others
- Communicates well
- Knowledge and passion about the industry
- Ability to multitask
- Problem solving
- Flexibility and resiliency
- Good attitude
- Previous experience
- Working knowledge of adobe creative suite a plus
- In-depth understanding of Facebook and Instagram.
Must be able to commit at least 3-5 daysLunch and transportation covered.
Lunch and transportation covered.
Applicants with social media experience, show production experience, or photo & video experience preferred.
Contact Jackson@linder.nyc, subject line Fashion Intern.