Position: Visual Merchandiser / Sales Associate
Reporting to: Direct: Head of Buying and Merchandising / Store Director
Indirect: General Manager
Supervision of store’s sale floor to ensure displays are kept to company standard, while offering the best shopping experience.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with the Special Projects and Merchandising team to ensure store visuals are kept to company standard.
- Ensure all installations / new deliveries are merchandised and ready to be photographed; liasing with internal and external staff, that VM needs are met.
- Create and maintain VMD schedule.
- Organize VM visits with all brands with a space at DSMLA.
- Ensure retail staff is trained in company’s visual standards.
- Customer Service and maintaining sales goal.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Ensure store visual displays are maintained and kept to company standards.
- Communication and training to the store for all VMD requirements, ensuring the store displays are always perfect.
- Offering best customer service and shopping experience for the clients.
- Ensure all bi-weekly deliveries are merchandised and ready for the shop floor by opening.
- Communicate the VM needs with the rest of the store for all deliveries & installation nights.
- Send daily and weekly updates to international teams of all major VM changes for approval.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goal.
The Ideal Candidate
- A highly motivated and competent individual able to converse with all levels both internally and externally
- A total self-starter able to set the standard by their own professionalism and attitude.
- Must be energetic, self-motivated and self-organised. Willing to do whatever is required to get the job done.
- Structured and organised, but nonetheless approachable and flexible outlook.
- Willingness to work hard to drive the business forward.
- Able to work and understand both detailed work and the broader picture.
- Work time orientated on several tasks at a time.
- Capable to work to deadlines / ability to prioritise / optimal time management.
- Multi-disciplined, multi-tasker
- Detail Oriented
- Highly Organized
To Apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line DSMLA Visual Merchandiser / Sales Associate.