Position: Commercial Assistant
Direct Report: Commercial Manager
Indirect Report: General Manager/CFO
Supports and works alongside the Commercial Team to ensure business needs are met. 1+ years wholesale sales experience preferred or strong internship acceptable.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent customer service and support.
- Troubleshoot Collection & Core Product order discrepancies.
- Conduct market research for new client requests.
- Prepare Field Reports for seasonal market visits.
- Responsible for analyzing weekly client sales reports and identifying reorder opportunities.
- Selling down of all ATS wholesale stock.
- Prepare end of season sales recaps.
- Provide sales support during Paris Selling Exhibitions.
- Manage and collate incoming core product wholesale orders on a quarterly basis.
- Full responsibility for core product sales recap.
- Handle Extranet updates and maintenance.
- Maintain and update CRM customer profiles.
- Own seasonal order confirmations.
- Management of core product wholesale orders.
- Selling down and minimizing ATS stock.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Management of Extranet.
- Maintain fully up to date CRM client list.
- A highly motivated individual able to converse with all levels both internally and externally.
- A self-starter able to set the standard by their own professionalism and attitude.
- Must be energetic, self-motivated and self-organized. Willing to do whatever is required to get the job done.
- Decisive, structured, organized, with a keen eye for detail.
- Must be able to react quickly and to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Have the ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational ability, and accuracy.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Office suite.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent understanding of wholesale business practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in merchandising or fashion management desired.
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line CDGNY Commercial Assistant.